The holidays mean different things to different people. It's a time to relax and have fun, a time to do nothing or to get a lot done. For a math lover, the holidays can mean something entirely different. Here are 5 things every math lover can relate to:
1. Your idea of a holiday party is not the same as your friends'.
2. Pranks need to make sense.
3. When you crack a math joke at dinner and nobody laughs.
4. When your dad says, "Let's build a snowman," but first, you need a plan.
5. Your partner-in-crime who doesn't warn you when the math in your science project goes slightly off, and now your kitchen looks and smells awful.
All said and done, you know you love math as much as you love the holidays!