From managaing finances, calculating the time and distance between school, home and violin class to not needing a measuring cup to know how much water a recipe requires, a mom knows all the math to run a family. If there's anyone that does math on a daily basis without even realizing it, it's got to be someone that fills the role of being a mother.
In this Math on the Go: Mom's edition, we'll show you how many times in a day a mom is actually the greatest mathematician you'll ever know.
1. Time, distance and speed comes naturallly to her.
2. She's mastered the math behind a successful work and life balance.
3. Physics has nothing on her.
4. Of course she helps you with your math homework.
5. And finally, she is the only mathemagician that can find your lost sock!